DESSERTS: Doughnut Premix 195g
Donuts / Doughnuts are our all-time go-to treat for breakfast, lunch, and supper but mostly dessert! They can be topped with chocolate, sprinkles, syrup and so much more! Make oven-baked doughnuts in a doughnut pan according to packaging instructions OR make your own deep-fried doughnut holes.
What to add:
28 g Melted Butter/Margarine
100 ml Milk
1 teaspoon Vanilla Essence
Doughnut Holes Instructions:
- Prepare premix as instructed
- Heat vegetable oil 170ºC in a deep pan
- Using a small ice cream scoop drop about 1 tablespoon of dough into the oil. Fry doughnut holes, flipping them for about 2 minutes or until golden brown
- Remove from oil using a slotted spoon and transfer onto a paper towel
- Allow to doughnut holes to cool slightly on a cooling rack, then coat in either cinnamon and sugar, melted chocolate, syrup or icing glaze. transfer on the rack to allow the glaze to drip off.